One of my favorite pieces in my closet right now is my over-sized boyfriend blazer. You can find this style in all stores at the moment, but mine specifically is from H&M. This is a piece you can transition into all seasons and from work to weekend wear. Take a look below to see five ways I styled this blazer.
Loved how this blazer was styled? Enter my giveaway below! This month I’m giving away a free virtual closet consultation (read more about my services here) to one lucky Instagram follower!
What’s a Closet Consultation?
- Virtual Closet Consultation: Book me for a two-hour session. You will come prepared with up to 15 pieces in your closet that you need help styling. We will also assess your closet and discuss what items your closet may be missing and where to find these pieces. We will conduct our session on FaceTime, Google Duo or Skype.
This giveaway is perfect for you if:
- You don’t have a sense of style and you need my help!
- You have quality clothing you like, but struggle to put together outfits.
- You have great style, but need a fresh eye to create new outfits.
- You just want to pick my brain on what stores I shop at, how I choose my clothing, how I organize my closet, etc.
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow me in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app (it’s free in the App Store!): click here to download the app and search Shannon N. Jones to find me. Use this tool to shop all outfit pieces in the video above!
- Follow me on Instagram: click here
- Tag your friends in the comments of my “Five Ways to Style a Boyfriend Blazer” on my Instagram. 1 comment = 1 entry. Unlimited entries allowed!